The London Eye is a huge observation wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames.
It has been called the Coca-Cola London Eye since January 2015. The Ferris Wheel has became a symbol of the city and a global icon with several popular culture appearances in games, novels, music videos and films.
It’s one of the most popular tourist attraction in Europe, attracting around 4 million visitors annually.
At 135 meters, you will live a unique experience: Admire the views of the adorable River Thames, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and the city’s landmarks. You will see London from a new perspective and learn more about its landmarks with the multi languages guides.
You can also enjoy London Eye 4D Experience. It’s a 4 minutes free show about London with multi-sensory effects.
- Queues can be really long at times for the London Eye. Check for best time to visit. You can Google queue times at london eye and get a better idea.
- Book online in advance to save on your ticket price.
- Nearby the same area is the Sea Life London Aquarium, Shrek Adventure, and the London Dungeon. You can buy London Attraction Tickets that combines just what you need from all those. You can also include Madame Tussauds in the ticket package, but that’s a bit further from the other attractions.
- The views are amazing from up there. So make sure to bring your camera.
- Bonus: You can catch a live webcam feed of the London Eye if you like here.