Are you ready for a unique adventure where the fear is mixed with humor? Do you want to enjoy some of the best frightening rides and hear different scaring stories with special effects? You will experience all of this and more at the London Dungeon, one of the most terrifying and amusing touristic attraction in London.
London Dungeon was initially opened as a museum of macabre history but turned to become a funny and interactive entertaining place.
Funny characters, special effects, thrilling rides, frightening stories, will take you back to London’s most horrible events.
- Buy your ticket online to avoid long lines, choose your show time and save up to 20%.
- If you are planning to visit other attractions like London Eye and Madame Tussaud, you will save by purchasing a combined ticket.
- The recommended age for the London Dungeon is 12 years and above.
- Photographing is not allowed.
- Be aware that you will be surprised in the dark or at any moment.
- There is a shop where you can purchase unique and funny items related to horror.