Madame Tussauds is a wax museum in London including over 300 perfectly made wax figures.
The museum was founded 200 years ago by the sculptor Marie Tussaud. Today, there are several branches of the museum in Asia, America, Australia and Europe.
The museum is divided to several sections:
- Party: Hollywood famous faces.
- Bollywood: The famous figures of the Indian cinema.
- Film: The most popular movie characters and the best icons of film history.
- Sport: The celebrated sport stars and the world champions.
- Royal: The Queen Elizabeth, the reigning monarch and the British royal family.
- Culture: The world known intellectuals and the history genius, inventors and artists.
- Music: The biggest names in the music industry.
- Marvel: The Marvel Secret Command Centre including fictive stars with super powers.
- The World leaders: The world’s most respected leaders of politics, business and education.
New area has been added where all the Star War characters, Youtube and fashion are set. The museum is also constantly renovated with new figures.
you can have as much pictures as you want with your preferred personage like Nelson Mandela, Johnny Depp, the Beatles, Adele. You can also explore how these wax figures are made and see how the sculpting is processed.
- Madame Tussauds can be extremely crowded to get in, and walk inside. And since it’s about watching and taking selfies with figures, you want to come at quiet time. So Google for London Madame Tussauds crowd times to get better idea.
- Consider buying London Attraction Tickets for group of attractions at a fraction of the price.
- Buy online before you go there to save time and money.